Job Description:Software Engineer, Contact Center Platform
Location: San Francisco/Remote, CA -United States
Job ID: 18WD30368
At Autodesk we do what no other company on the planet can, provide our customers the technology to Make Anything. The Contact Center Platform team is focused on the platforms and solutions that connect people with human assistance at Autodesk. The teams mission is to provide platforms and solutions that enable a delightful, efficient, data connected and measurable customer experience.
We focus on solving challenging and interesting problems which advance the digitization of Autodesk and challenge the status quo; from improving the ways our employees work to innovating how customers interact with us. We’re open to someone working remote and seeking a creative, curious and driven software engineer to join our team and work alongside other engineers, architects, product managers and business owners who care deeply about making an impact for our customers. To be successful in this role you must have a passion for learning, fearless towards solving tough technical problems and ability to work collaboratively in a small team.
- Research radical digitization opportunities that drive value to Autodesk, particularly in the Contact Center space
- Design the platform architecture to scale Contact Center solutions as well as point solutions and critical capabilities
- Use Machine Learning where appropriate to engineer new digital capabilities or augment existing processes
- Develop efficient code to run cloud-based solutions in a resilient, secure and scalable fashion, be it a web service, UI, or highly scalable data model
- Work as an individual contributor and a collaborative team player
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience as a software engineer
- Proficient software development practices including testing (unit and functional) and code reviews
- Proficient desire and ability to learn new technologies and methods of using existing technologies
- Proficient understanding of core AWS services
- Ability to actively speak up, collaborate and contribute ideas to the team
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Passionate about using technology to solve problems
- Hands-on experience with AWS (Lambda, SAM, S3, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, EC2, IAM)
- Fluent in Python
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Experience building and interpreting data models and analytics dashboards
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students, and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.