As a C++ Developer of our team, you will be responsible to complete the task of the Automotive project you’re involved in, being owner of the different steps to achieve the goal defined by you Project Manager and the client, working under agile methodologies and latest generation technology. We are working for one of the most important vehicles manufacturer of Munich.
• Development of embedded Linux software and user interface for infotainment features for the new car models.
• Development of new features using different communication protocols for next-generation network as BLE, Wifi ...
• C++ Software development, working with Visual Studio integrated development environment: Functionalities and unit tests
• Implementation of functions in C++ (C++11 and C++14).
• Unit tests and code review with Gerrit.
• Development documentation, working with JIRA.
Education: University degree in industrial, telecom or software engineering, physics or mathematics.
Experience: at least 3 years in developing software in C ++ working with Visual Studio as IDE. Experience working with Git and SVN, JIRA, Cmake and DOORS will be valued but not mandatory. Interest in automotive topics such as electric and hybrid vehicles, driver assistance systems or ECU development. Working in agile methodologies will be valued. Knowledge of C++ 11/14 is needed.
Languages: Fluency in English is a must, German is highly valuated.