PropertyGuru’s (PG) success in the online property market across major SEA markets is attributed to its passionate people who truly innovate. As we mature, we continue to invest more into automation of business processes to reap efficiency in delivery and also ensure smooth daily business and process operations. We have critical problems to solve and balanced decisions to be made frequently to keep in-pace with changes in processes and operations. And we need someone like you in our PG Automation team who will assist with the delivery of multiple business and process automation initiatives.
What you will do?
- Build reliable and scalable technical solutions for business process automation needs
- Develop, configure, improve and monitor inhouse enterprise integration tools (microservices as RESTful APIs) to support data integrations & migration
- Administrate, configure and build automation workflows on iPaas/RPA platforms
- Analyze current inefficiencies, bottlenecks in implementations and continuously improve with increased focus on eradication of technical debt
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain high standards
- Troubleshooting development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Proper documentation to ensure continuity
- Work as a team member and champion the benefits of automation
What we would like you to have?
- 2+ years of experience working in a software engineering group
- Able to code in any language - Java, node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go
- Good understanding of RESTful API architecture, constraints and security
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL databases
- Exposure to cloud Paas services on AWS
- Exposure to enterprise integration(iPaas)/RPA tools like Workato, Automation Anywhere, Linx, mulesoft, zapier, SnapLogic, boomi is a plus
- Working knowledge of SCM, packaging, and build tools like Git, Jenkins, NPM, and Maven
- Able to write efficient unit tests and possess debugging skills
- Good problem solving, analytical and time management skills with a focus on efficiency and process improvements
- Exposure to project management tools like JIRA