miniOrange seeks a Software Engineer to work from our office in Baner, Pune, India.
1) A passion for programming - What does that mean? It means when you get up on a weekend and there is nothing to do...you feel like coding. You code for fun even on a Saturday or a Sunday. That's what passion for coding means. If you think this is crazy, this job is not for you.
2) The ability to work hard - This means that you came to office at 9 am and then went back late at 7 pm and found a couple of new emails popping up and you start working on those. Till late. and then you again show up at 9 am. And you do this 5 days a week, four weeks a month, 12 months a year and you can still squeeze in some fun.
3) Eagerness to learn - Too many things to do and too little time. You need to have the attitude to learn new things everyday!
4) Please don' t be boring - Its ok to crack a few jokes once in a while, work is tough but still try to have a little fun. Take some initiative. Engage others.
If you fit in all the above, you will get the kind of security software product development experience that is unavailable in India. Yes, that is correct. We have global customers and in a couple of years, your knowledge will be more than engineers having twice the number of years.
How to Apply :
- To apply for this position, answer this simple puzzle,
- Puzzle -
- There are three people (Ajay, Bhuvi and Chandu), one of them is a Gun, one a missile, and one a robot. The Gun always tells the truth, the missile always lies, and the robot can either lie or tell the truth.
- Statements :
- Ajay : Chandu is a missile.
- Bhuvi : Ajay is a Gun.
- Chandu : I am the robot.
- Find out the Gun, the missile and the robot?
Subject line: "Software Engineer" and Send your answer to [email protected] with a copy of your resume.