If you are someone who thrives on innovation, thinking outside the box and have a passion for creating something your users love, we invite you to check out HelloSign. Our customer base of 75,000 (and growing!) businesses already love us, and now we’re thinking even bigger. In our push towards the enterprise, we’re looking for skilled and motivated engineers to join our expanding team. At HelloSign, we build our products with performance, scale and security in mind. In addition to being highly skilled on the technical side, you should also be able to put yourself in the user's shoes and think critically about how your work will improve their experience. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
What You'll Do:
- Help scale our products and existing systems to support millions of users
- Participate in architectural and design review discussions
- Collaborate with other engineers and the Product team to define clear deliverables and establish project milestones
- Take ownership of features from end to end by going through design, implementation, testing and maintenance phases
- Identify opportunities to improve existing code or architecture
- Upcoming initiatives include building support for large teams, SSO with SCIM integrations, expanding the capabilities in our workflow engine, and restructuring our multiple products into a suite of micro-services.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 3 years of previous software development experience in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re used to working collaboratively, participating in code reviews, and being a team player.
- You believe in automated tests and taking ownership over the quality of your code.
- We’re a startup. You are comfortable taking an imperfect feature specification and driving it all the way to completion.
- Technologies we use most include PHP, Elixir, React JS and MySQL. While those are not must haves, experience with them are desirable.
- We believe in using the right tool for each particular job. Other than the languages listed above, we also use a number of libraries which include Symfony, Redis, Redux, Beanstalk, Phoenix, Elasticsearch, among others, hosted on AWS.
- We use Selenium and TestNG for our automation testing, if you have experience in these areas it would be a plus.
- You have good judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.