This role will focus on developing customer-driven product enhancements to our web based products, mobile applications and/or server based transaction systems. In this position, you will author programming tasks, design for test-ability, debug code and be responsible for creating and maintaining automated tests.
What you'll do:
- Develop software solutions that meet defined usability, maintainability, scalability and reliability requirements. Solutions must drive efficiency and meet quality standards.
- Take ownership of assigned work, monitor and maintain the health of solutions generated. Increase operating efficiency and adapt to new requirements.
- Author small and well-defined programming tasks.
- Code, test and debug programs as outlined by a system’s technical and functional requirements.
- Create and maintain automated testing and document testing procedures.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience coding in C# (or Java for qualified full stack engineers) and working in the SQL database
- Demonstrated understanding of proven design principles and code practices
- Knowledge and understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experienced in automated testing frameworks
- Experience working in a Microsoft Environment using Visual
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment using frameworks like SCRUM & Agile to deliver on customer commitments
Other items of interest:
- Experience developing large, scalable, highly-available web-based eCommerce software
- AWS/Cloud experience
- Experience working in Git or TFS source control systems
- Knowledgeable in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) / Build automation practices
- Configuring and integrating with Magento