That's your role
You have already been able to gain a few years of professional experience after successfully completing your studies and are now looking for a challenging job in an international company where you can develop further? With us, you will be part of an interdisciplinary, ambitious team, you will implement and support complex mobile and web solutions, which we tailor to the needs of our customers.
For our location in Zurich we are looking for an energetic person to support us in customer projects in various industries. Our varied projects offer you the opportunity to work on the analysis, specification and implementation of technical requirements. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyzing and developing innovative solution variants and checking their feasibility
- Implementing complex requirements with a wide range of modern technologies, such as Java, Spring, Java EE, Angular, React, TypeScript, Apache Kafka, Swift, Apache Spark and SQL, AWS, Google, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes
- Developing and maintaining software components and interfaces in demanding, business-critical environments
- Integrating the software solutions according to modern, agile deployment principles (CI/CD) and with the existing systems of our customers
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools, working together with colleagues and customers on modern collaboration platforms
This is you
- University degree in computer science (ETH/FH/university)
- Several years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Java/Java EE, Spring, JS front-end frameworks, mobile development (Android, iOS), state-of-the-art CI/CD tools
- Database knowledge (SQL or NoSQL)
- A keen interest in software development, modern technologies, and in the larger technical and professional context of software projects
- You enjoy interacting with customers and colleagues and providing a demanding service
- You are determined and sharp-witted, thus able to convince us of your ideas both as part of a team or on your own
- Excellent German and English language skills
Why work with AdNovum?
AdNovum is one of the first choice Swiss IT companies for demanding IT projects. Its customers include renowned companies from various industries and authorities. Around 600 people work at the headquarters in Zurich and in the offices in Berne, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, Lausanne, Lisbon and Singapore.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment with plenty of scope for initiative, development opportunities and attractive employment conditions in a future-oriented and dynamic company.
In order to efficiently process the large number of applications received, we only accept online applications. Thank you for your understanding.
Direct applications only.