Job Description:Who we are
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Software Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry-leading machine learning techniques to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M qps, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first-class client interfaces, both API and UI, with forward-thinking UX at their core, all using state of the art technology.
What you'll do
- Build large-scale pipelines and systems that make the best decision in a very short time, half a million times per second.
- Work with engineering teams to develop long-term roadmaps and architectures to scale our machine learning algorithms.
- Find the signal hidden in tens of TB of data per hour, and constantly keep getting better at it while measuring the impact on our business. You will be using over a thousand nodes on our Hadoop cluster for this.
- Develop open-source projects. As we are working at the forefront of technology, we are dealing with problems that few companies have faced.
Who you are
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You like working with problems involving huge amounts of data (Hadoop stack).
- You are proficient in, at least one programming language such as C#, Scala, Java, Python, C++. You can adapt very quickly, choose and use the best tool for the job.
- You love algorithms and new technology. You are also a great team worker and a great communicator in English, both written and spoken. You are strongly committed to quality designs, automated testing and documentation.