Join us on our mission to push the boundaries for visualizing and interacting with 3D geospatial data.
- Help us keep our software on the cutting edge by improving performance, stability, and code quality and by adopting new technologies such as WebGPU, WebAssembly, machine learning, and real-time ray tracing as the opportunity arises
- Contribute to Esri’s 3D mapping solutions beyond the web platform though company-wide standards and specifications
- Apply and promote good software engineering practices such as test automation, modularization, and simplification
- Excellent programming skills in a modern programming language
- 2+ years of practical experience in software engineering
- Strong background in computer graphics and real-time rendering
- Excellent creative thinking and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with frequent releases and tight schedules
- Master’s in computer science or a related field (PhD preferred)
- Experience with agile software development methods (Scrum, etc.)
- Familiarity with GIS
- Knowledge of 3D tools such as CityEngine, Maya, Houdini, Blender, etc.
- Knowledge of common web technologies and 3D formats