OMICRON. Our 750 experts in 24 offices worldwide build the smartest testing, diagnostic and monitoring solutions. Energy suppliers and industrial companies in more than 160 countries rely on our solutions to make the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity safe and reliable. Trust, respect and fairness have remained important values in our daily work for 30 years.
For our team in Klaus (lake constance area, Austria) we are looking for a
Software Developer (m/f/x) with focus on Application Development
What is it all about?
- You will be responsible for the concept, design and development of Windows software for our test systems
- You will be working in a Scrum team on implementing, testing, documenting and maintaining Windows applications and frameworks in C#.net
- You will expedite our development process with your new ideas
- You continually update and expand your application and technology knowledge
What skills do you need to have?
- You have a sound education in informatics or any related disciplines (TU, FH, HTL) and experience in software development of windows applications
- You appreciate to develop software in electrotechnical elds including interfaces to embedded test systems
- You are familiar with programming in C#, Visual Studio, WPF and with the .NET Framework
- Preferably, you have experience with software architecture, design patterns, UML and XML
- You are open, exible and a good team player
- You are used to communicate in English
If that sounds like a task that is designed for you – then apply via www.omicron.jobs!
OMICRON electronics GmbH
Human Resources, Vanessa Vögel
Oberes Ried 1, A-6833 Klaus
Phone: +43 59495 2306
Statutory notice: the monthly salary may considerably exceed the level stipulated by the collective labour agreement. The actual salary is based on the individual professional qualication and experience.