Software Developer Professional Services Team (m/f)
OXID eSales Professional Services department, full time, permanent
at the following locations: Freiburg im Breisgau or Halle an der Saale
You will be responsible for developing modern software solutions for our customer projects using the very latest technology. You will be significantly involved in a growing international Professional Services team and will help shaping processes and working methods.
Digital commerce of the future. Our platform for your career.
We give retailers a platform on which well-known customers conduct their successful and sustainable e-businesses. As a growing provider of e-commerce solutions, we offer our employees exactly the environment they want: dynamic, innovative, with short decision-making paths and various personal development opportunities. Would you like to join us in designing the online trading of tomorrow? Then join our team.
- You will analyze, design, develop and expand our software systems, which are geared to the needs of our well-known customers, which include Zeppelin, Mercedes Benz, 123.tv, Deutsche Post, Provinzial Versicherung, Gebrüder Weiss Logistics, Arvato Bertelsmann and many more.
- Thanks to your analytic insights, you will be able to identify the needs of customers. Then you will use your software design skills to tailor the solution accordingly.
- You will write high-quality code and test the quality with unit, integration and acceptance tests that are automated in a continuous integration environment.
- You will work with state-of-the-art systems and tools.
- You will bring your expertise during all phases to the table as you contribute to highly diverse and technically demanding projects.
- You will work in agile, international teams using Scrum.
- You will develop solutions that are as individual and varied as the areas of e-commerce in which they are used.
- By participating in cross-industry projects, you will be able to significantly influence the roadmap of our PHP-based shop framework.
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on (business) computer science, natural sciences or a comparable degree or are a passionate newcomer with excellent development know-how.
- You have practical experience as a software developer and knowledge of the field of web development, such as, for example, open source tools. You have experience with object-oriented programming languages, such as, for example, PHP, Java, C # or C ++.
- You are familiar with object-oriented programming concepts as design patterns or clean code.
- Ideally, you've worked on Scrum projects or other agile methods as a part of international teams.
- Benefits include experience with typical e-cFommerce topics such as SEO, online shops, web performance, payment, enterprise search or responsive web design.
- You have good knowledge of German and English.
- Ideally, you have strong communication and organizational skills.
- You are good at working with others and have great self-motivation and independence.
Interested? Then apply online via our job portal with your complete application documents.
We offer optimal working conditions with challenges and high support
You will get a job that keeps pace with the latest trends. You will be presented with challenging tasks. And we trust that you will perform them independently. Freedom of choice, intellectual challenges, and interesting and varied tasks are our daily reality. Management and employees engage with each other on an equal playing field. We provide you with individualized training, career, and promotion opportunities. We also support your participation at third party trade fairs and other events. We ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the very latest technology or, if desired, you can even give presentations yourself. It goes without saying that our employees enjoy performance-based remuneration.
Workplaces with high quality of life for optimal work-life balance
You are given the opportunity to work and live in locations that are known for their high quality of life. Our flexible working hours make work-life balance more than just a buzzword. Our offices are located right in the city center. It has very good public transport connections and a wide range of lunch options, which will all contribute to your well-being.
Additional benefits to improve employee satisfaction
Employees regularly enjoy fresh fruit as well as free coffee and tea. The numerous benefits that make working at OXID so special include employee discounts for various events in Germany, business bicycles via JobRad, BAV subsidies, a bouldering wall on the premises, various employee initiatives such as mountain biking or football groups, employee events, and much more.