Job Description:Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
Your job, bringing us forward
A creative scope for design in the development of new and existing software products and their connection to our coordinate measuring machines, interesting tasks as well as a diverse range of topics are awaiting you.
- You will be working on the development of an application for correction procedures of 3D coordinate measuring machines.
- You will be part of a dedicated team of developers and application specialists.
- You will help bring the existing software architecture up to date.
- You will develop innovative software solutions for our customer requirements from the service and production area in an agile development environment.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the software development process, such as technical specification, concept development, design, implementation, testing and technical documentation.
The skills you have
Are you a talented organiser, do you love working independently but also like to celebrate successes in a team? Then you are exactly the right person! Jump on board.
- A university degree in computer science / software engineering / a related engineering science or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally professional experience in the relevant environment (we are also happy to give career starters a chance).
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C++, C# and the .NET Framework.
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English.
- DevOps and Continuous Integration are no foreign words for you.