Job ID: 100643
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Feasibility analyzer and idea generator.
Without electricity, our world of devices, machines, and systems would stand still. Our electrical engineers get them up and running. They analyze which plans and ideas are technically feasible, and then design the products that offer customers real value. In this process, they enjoy thinking outside the box and contributing constructive ideas. Since they are open to new things, they are curious about the latest trends in other fields – like engineering or IT. Join our team and we will give you the opportunity to take your expertise to the next level and expand it through multinational experiences. This makes you a creative contributor to the design of new products that will change the world of tomorrow.
Our task is to develop the next generation of smart grid solutions and digital platforms. Our vision is a renewable, flexible and digital connected smart grid world.
Change the future with us.
You are thrilled to work with new technologies and get excited about microcontrollers and algorithms. If you prefer creating a raspberry pi controlled watering machine over watering your plants yourself, you will feel at home while working with us. In general, you love working in a fast-paced environment you can influence instead of resting in fixed processes.
* You will work closely together with 10 other software and hardware experts in a start-up similar environment
* There, you are responsible for the software development of low-level programming (interfaces, APIs, kernel-drivers, local control structures,…)
* Moreover, you work with both realtime and asynchronous applications, mostly on linux-based systems
* Your software will be applied to thousands of internet-connected devices
* You work independently and self-reliant with minimal supervision
What you need to make real what matters.
* The foundation of your success is a Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
* In addition, you have general software programming experience in C/C++
* Furthermore you have a broad experience with the implementation and integration of communication protocols such as TCP/IP, Modbus, CAN-open, …
* You score with demonstrated experience in working with low-level systems (as a hobby or on the job)
* Your profile is round off by a profound awareness for quality aspects as part of a product development
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Cornelia Rothe.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.You are thrilled to work with new technologies and get excited about microcontrollers and algorithms. If you prefer creating a raspberry pi controlled watering machine over watering your plants yourself, you will feel at home while working with us. In general, you love working in a fast-paced environment you can influence instead of resting in fixed processes.