BMW Car IT GmbH lives and breathes software. As a fully-owned subsidiary of BMW AG we are a cornerstone in the company's transition into the next 100 years where software plays a crucial role. One of our many areas of activity is the development of Linux-based infotainment head unit systems: a hyper-connected multimedia information and entertainment hub in the car.
We are offering you a challenging position in the field of automotive Infotainment software development for next generation Infotainment systems. Our area of responsibility is development of Navigation, Augmented Reality and Entertainment middleware components and applications. As part of an international and highly motivated Scrum team you are writing code and automated tests, analyzing and solving technical problems as well as designing components and APIs.
- University degree in information technology or a comparable course of study.
- Experience in C++ programming.
- Practical experience in C++11, STL and Boost.
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented software development.
- Familiarity with agile processes and development / SW quality practices such as code reviews.
- Expertise on methods and tools for CI and test automatization.
- Experience with Linux development.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills. Fluent business English, German would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in the area of Navigation, Augmented Reality or Entertainment is a plus.