OMICRON. Our 750 experts in 24 offices worldwide build the smartest testing, diagnostic and monitoring solutions. Energy suppliers and industrial companies in more than 160 countries rely on our solutions to make the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity safe and reliable. Trust, respect and fairness have remained important values in our daily work for 30 years.
For our team in Klaus (lake constance area, Austria) we are looking for a
Software Developer in the field of Quality Assurance (m/f/x)
What is it all about?
- You will be part of an experienced agile (Scrum) development team that implements our base software platform with .NET technologies
- You will be developing and implementing the test automation infrastructure for our software platform and supporting teams in applying the frameworks in their solutions
- You will be responsible for improving software quality. Hence, you will collaborate with and advise your team during the entire software development process.
- You will ensure the continuous integration of the automated test execution
What skills do you need to have?
- You have completed your education in computer science (technical college or studies) or you have relevant work experience
- You have knowledge in software architecture, design patterns and object-oriented principles
- You are familiar with the .NET framework and software quality assurance methods
- You can fluently communicate in English
If that sounds like a task that is designed for you – then apply via www.omicron.jobs!
OMICRON electronics GmbH
Human Resources, Vanessa Vögel
Oberes Ried 1, A-6833 Klaus
Phone: +43 59495 2306
Statutory notice: the monthly salary may considerably exceed the level stipulated by the collective labour agreement. The actual salary is based on the individual professional qualication and experience.