PHP Developer for Technical Support and Training (m/f)
Support Account Manager in the OXID eSales Support department, full time, permanent
at the following location: Freiburg im Breisgau
Digital commerce of the future. Our platform for your career.
We give retailers a platform on which well-known customers conduct their successful and sustainable e-businesses. As a growing provider of e-commerce solutions, we offer our employees exactly the environment they want: dynamic, innovative, with short decision-making paths and various personal development opportunities. Would you like to join us in designing the online trading of tomorrow? Then join our team.
- Processing technical inquiries from customers and partners via the OXID platform
- Acting as a contact person who provides a single point of contact for all assigned enterprise customers for support-relevant questions and develops customer-specific features
- Providing technical product training for users and developers
- Verification and fixing of software bugs in cooperation with the OXID Core Development team
- Testing and validating of certified partner modules and interfaces
- Documentation and communication of best practices for external developers
- Conducting product tests and communicating test results to the OXID Core Development team
- Advising clients and partners on scaling, performance and stability
- Providing sales support by answering technical inquiries
- Completed relevant vocational training/study or corresponding professional experience (for lateral entrants)
- Experience with web applications, such as the ones in the PHP and MySQL environments
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with setting up and administrating web servers under Linux/Unix
- Experience with an agile environment
- Team player and good communication skills
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Customer-oriented thinking and behavior
- Very good command of German and good command of English (spoken and written)
Interested? Then apply online via our job portal with your complete application documents.
We offer optimal working conditions with challenges and high support
You will get a job that keeps pace with the latest trends. You will be presented with challenging tasks. And we trust that you will perform them independently. Freedom of choice, intellectual challenges, and interesting and varied tasks are our daily reality. Management and employees engage with each other on an equal playing field. We provide you with individualized training, career, and promotion opportunities. We also support your participation at third party trade fairs and other events. We ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the very latest technology or, if desired, you can even give presentations yourself. It goes without saying that our employees enjoy performance-based remuneration.
Workplaces with high quality of life for optimal work-life balance
You are given the opportunity to work and live in locations that are known for their high quality of life. Our flexible working hours make work-life balance more than just a buzzword. Our offices are located right in the city center. It has very good public transport connections and a wide range of lunch options, which will all contribute to your well-being.
Additional benefits to improve employee satisfaction
Employees regularly enjoy fresh fruit as well as free coffee and tea. The numerous benefits that make working at OXID so special include employee discounts for various events in Germany, business bicycles via JobRad, BAV subsidies, a bouldering wall on the premises, various employee initiatives such as mountain biking or football groups, employee events, and much more.