About the Role
The business is evolving in line with our 2019/2020 vision. We see high growth in the market across Cloud, Machine Data, Analytics and Cyber Security. Reporting to our Practise Lead and working closely with our Technical Delivery centre, we are looking for a Junior Software Developer with a combination of the following:
You must be client facing with the ability to steer complex implementation for large brands as well as smaller scale projects.
- Degree level (minimum of a 2:2)
- Discipline in mathematics, engineering, data science
- Some proven level of programming; Java, Python
- Experience of data analytics (can be theory)
Nice to have
- Linux and or Windows Servers
- Networking protocols and technologies
- Cyber and Security best practices
- Data analytics applications
- DevOps, SCRUM, JIRA practices
- Cloud; AWS, Azure
- Passionate about code programming and technical development;
- A proactive approach to problem-solving;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communications skills - written and verbal;
- Ability to engage and interact with non-technical staff;
- Consultative and highly communicative with peers;
- A good team-playing mentality;
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
Why NETbuilder Digital?
Alongside a great cultural environment and reward scheme at NETbuilder Digital, we value highly your career progression, where personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
- Competitive salary and review process, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme
- L&D: Internal and External Training, Classes and Certification
- Discretionary Bonus, Company Share Incentive Scheme
- Cinema vouchers, discounted gym membership, mobile phone insurance
- Collaborative agency environment: regular social events, team activity days, company away days abroad, informal dress code, membership club access