We are offering you an exciting opportunity as a software developer (f/m) in our autonomous driving department. Join one of our agile features teams to develop sophisticated algorithms with a focus on state-of-art disciplines, such as signal processing, robotics and machine learning. Contribute to the autonomous vehicle being able to orient itself, assess situations and select the most appropriate and comfortable driving strategy even in urban environments.
Being a passionate C++ and Python developer, you care about writing clean and reusable code and testing is an integral part of your every-day routine. When developing algorithms, you adhere to design patterns and keep the overall software architecture in focus. You validate your software solutions continuously in a simulation environment as well as in real test vehicles.
In your daily work, you will find yourself in an international and interdisciplinary environment and collaborate intensively with our high-tech industry partners. Our brand-new Autonomous Driving Campus offers the infrastructure you need to work productively and focus on the software for the automobile of the future.
- A University degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Expert knowledge in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures.
- Extensive experience in software development using C++ and Python.
- Experience with software testing and test-driven development.
- Expertise in dealing with complex build environments and continuous integration.
- Business-fluent English.