You'll be working on our customers exciting new products, which are primarily found in machinery for the food, automotive and semiconductor industry. You'll be coding to realise their mission to make the best products (drivers and controllers) which their clients use to build the perfect machine. Your code makes a real difference in that process. The R&D department is where the new products, such as industrial PC's and safety sensors are developed.
What to expect from us
Our client is an international manufacturer of electronics, who's products are used within industrial automation worldwide. They have a brandname which is widely recognized as a worldclass quality label. Working there, means working in an international and dynamic environment with a pleasant vibe and lots of growth opportunities. This multicultural R&D department is located in Den Bosch, but with several production locations around the world, you will work in close collaboration with several international R&D teams.
We offer you
- Flexibility in working time
- A good salary
- Developing code for exciting hightech electronical products
- Great learning possibilities
What we expect from you
Are you a keen learner? Do you like tinkering with the latest technology? Do you have a good "let's make it work" mentality? Do you go the extra mile? can you give and receive code-reviews as a professional who wants to improve him/herself and collegues? You'll be joining a friendly environment in which you don't have to be afraid to speak your mind or ask permission about how you think you should get something done. As long as your goal aligns with that of the team: get things done!
- You're experienced C and C++, preferably C# as well
- You like working with people from other planets like hardware- and mechanical engineers
- You're not someone who waits until told what to do but contributes and takes initiative
- You're familiar with embedded development and IoT security
- You're familiar with Agile development practices and a modern build automation environment such as Jenkins or Gradle
- Fluent in English speaking/wording. Dutch is a plus
- You live near Den Bosch (< 50 km) to prevent excessive commutes