Software Developer C++ (m/f) – Full time (m/f) – Full-Time
You will be responsible for enhancing, maintaining and refactoring video content analysis products using the latest C++ standards and work in an agile manner. You will bring in new ideas, enjoy sharing knowledge within a human sized team, learn from colleagues and thrive on writing great code.
- Define and create latest frameworks for video content analysis products
- Benchmark and improve the performance of these frameworks and the KiwiSecurity products in general
- Be the key referent towards best practices & market tech knowledge to ensure competitiveness
- Ensure proper test coverage and documentation
- Experience with modern and efficient C++
- First-Hand Experience with Visual Studio and MSBuild
- Knowledge in designing C++ dynamic libraries with stable interfaces
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills within large code bases
- Team player who likes to excel in multiple fields
- Proficient in English (written/oral)
- Knowledge of C# is an asset
- Employee Performance Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment
- Modern, light-flooded office
- Centrally located office (U3 & bicycle route) with restaurants and shops close-by
- Lunch vouchers
- Patent filing bonus program
By law, we are obliged to state a minimum annual salary of EUR 34.500 gross (based on 38.5 hours) according to the Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Final higher salary offer would depend on your diploma, qualifications and experience.
Performance bonus available upon yearly review. We are looking forward to applications of EU citizens or owners of an Austrian labor permit at: [email protected]