Are you passionate about development and want to kickstart your career in a cutting-edge tech company that offers great opportunities for learning, exploring and advancing your coding skills?
Then we’d love to hear from you.
A BETTER WORLD THROUGH VIDEO TECHNOLOGY
Milestone Systems is a leading supplier of video management solutions (VMS). We’ve designed and developed VMS software since 1998, when we were founded in a basement in Copenhagen. Today, we’re around 800 people across 25 countries, with a partner count exceeding the 8,000 mark. We’ve become a global heavyweight because we have the best products and the best people.
We are now on the lookout for a quality minded software developer with good knowledge of C# and .NET to join a scrum team with focus on software deployment and management. The team develops features across all products and work with everything from our database and servers to our frontend clients.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The role offers an excellent opportunity to take responsibility for delivering all parts of a project on time with high quality.
Some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Participate in breaking down tasks, design, coordination and development
- Understanding feature requirements
- Designing solutions and breaking down user stories
- Implementing high quality software (typically in C# - occasionally WPF, SQL, C++ and other technologies required)
- Writing unit tests and automated tests
- Performing threat analysis
WHO ARE YOU?
The ideal candidate for this role holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent and has knowledge of and experience with:
- C# and .NET: the more, the better
- Writing complex algorithms for back-end systems
- Multi-threading and asynchronous programming
- Object-oriented design and SOLID design principles
- Good English skills in writing and speaking
It will be an advantage if you have at least 1 year of relevant work experience and are familiar with:
- One or more other Microsoft technologies, e.g. WPF, SQL
- Scrum and agile software development
- Version control concepts and workflows
As a person you are a true team player and display a high level of initiative and drive. You are open to new ideas and embraces changes, as well as not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. Most importantly, you are curious and ready to add practical programming experience to your solid theoretical background.
THE FUTURE IS UP TO YOU – APPLY NOW!
To apply for this position, click the Apply button and apply by submitting your CV in English. If you have questions about the job, please contact Ture R. Nielsen via email: [email protected]
Want to know more about our company and the people who works there?