At Ireckonu we are looking for Software Developers (junior - mid-level - senior). We take our job of developing quality, high-performance scalable solutions for our partners very seriously and have a great time doing so.
Together with the rest of the Ireckonu team you will be working on our core products as well as on new ideas. From preparing new projects with the Architect and Team Lead, to obtaining information from the Sales and/or Project Management team, you will provide support and insight to both the development team, as well as the junior developer who will assist you.
All Ireckonu development takes place in an agile environment working with three core development approaches: Agile, Scrum and SOLID. The development department is very flat and we pride ourselves on being hands-on across the board.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Continuously look for ways to improve Ireckonu and implement A/B tests;
- Write high-performance, reusable code;
- You develop new modules on existing platforms;
- Together with the Architect, you design the implementation of modules;
- You are 2nd line support on a module built by you;
- You define sprint with customers;
- You mentor Junior Engineers through formal and informal discussions, code reviews, design reviews, technical presentations, or as a consultant on projects.