High Voltage Engineering Europa B.V. is a high-tech company specialized in the development and manufacturing of custom-build linear DC particle accelerators for scientific and industrial applications. We are established in Amersfoort since 1959 and we have approximately 80 employees.
To further strengthen our software department we are looking for an experienced and energetic
Software Developer (M/F)
As software developer you develop new features for our high tech particle accelerators. These accelerators are all unique, customized and complex and have a high grade of automation. Within our informal company the software department is the one that brings these extreme machines to life. We are controlling the individual electronic and mechanical parts and integrating them to achieve more advanced capabilities. You will be involved all the way from the conception of the system till end of testing. You’re challenge will be to translate the vision on the system into working high quality software which fit the needs of our customers worldwide. This is typically done in collaboration with physics, electronics and mechanics.
- 4 years of experience in a company that does hardware automation
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Industrial Automation or a comparable education
- You are acquainted with an Agile/Scrum software development process and have proven experience with software development
- You have experience with PLC programming using textual languages (IEC 61131-3)
- Experience with Beckhoff TwinCAT is highly advantageous
- Experience with motion control is an advantage
- You have experience in Python or a comparable language
- You have a good sense of responsibility and have a pro-active attitude
What we offer
- Lots of opportunities to broaden your knowledge and to take yourself and the company to a higher level.
- Competitive salary
- 32-40 hour work week
- 40 days off (27 vacation and 13 ADV)
- Retirement plan
- Active staff association (Personeelsvereniging)