- You act as an interface between international sales and internal and external product development;
- You are the point of contact for customers and internal partners in easy technical matters;
- You perform product demonstrations and trainings (internal/external);
- You are an idea generator and innovator – you contribute to the development of the product strategy and you elaborate customer-specific requirements;
- You develop use cases and examples of best practices;
- You report directly to the management of the subsidiary and the management of the group.
- You have completed one of the following courses of studies: business studies/economics (with technical aspects), business informatics or a technical or scientific course of studies with a final grade 2.5 or better;
- You are curious about machine learning, AI and Natural Language Processing and you have a basic knowledge of software development;
- You enjoy the contact with clients (online and offline);
- You have very good communication skills and you are a strong team player;
- You are proficient in written and spoken English;
- Fluency in the German language is essential.
- A start-up atmosphere with a flat organizational structure;
- High degree of responsibility and contribution to the development of an international product strategy;
- Very good possibilities for personal development in a fast-growing company;
- An international company with more than 20 offices across the globe.