We are offering you an exciting opportunity as a software automation and test engineer (f/m/x) in our autonomous driving department.
What awaits you?
- As part of your employment you contribute to the dependability of our software for autonomous driving.
- Your main task includes the continuous improvement of our continuous integration and test systems running in a cloud and in HIL systems.
- Furthermore you will work with our external and internal suppliers, just as the latest technologies to ensure the quality of our software.
- The development of sophisticated systems with a focus on state-of-the-art disciplines as well as the collaboration in the autonomous vehicle, which can orient itself, assess situations and select the most suitable driving strategy, poses another challenge in your daily work.
- Working in an international and interdisciplinary environment and collaborating intensively with our high-tech industry partners complement forms also part of your job.
Our brand-new Autonomous Driving Campus offers the infrastructure you need to work productively and focus on the software for the automobile of the future.
Qualification and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification.
- Expertise in software development using C++ and Python.
- Expertise in dealing with complex build environments and continuous integration.
- Experience with software testing and test-driven development.
- Experience in CI and automation technologies like: Zuul, Ansible and docker, Bazel is a plus.
- Business-fluent English.
Frau Janina Schumann
+ 49 89 382-17001