Join the team!
We are passionate developers who work together, share our knowledge and help each other. Periodical code reviews and community meetings ensure that we constantly improve our skills. We take the time to refine and redesign existing code to guarantee the highest level of software engineering. We are versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
We work in multi-cultural teams with strong design skills and extensive experience in growing software in a way that it can easily be improved and extended for several years. Additionally, we attach great importance to having enough scope for perpetual learning and getting better together.
Consequently, we’re always using state-of-the-art technologies and tools.
Your role as Software Architect:
- Defining software architectures and their documentation
- Dimensioning of software components and systems for reusability purposes
- Supporting the software requirements engineering
- Interfacing between developers & requirement engineers
Skills & Requirements
To become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through high motivation and organizational skills. Moreover you should bring with you:
- A degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional expertise,
- Knowledge in the field of software architecture modeling and documentation
- Experience with Visual Studio and .NET platform would be beneficial
- Preferably ISAQB certification
- Good command of English and German (written and verbal)