At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to tackle technical challenges at an extraordinary scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling and operating hardware, system, network and datacenter layers.
What you'll do
Criteo is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Infrastructure Systems Services Team.
By adding more than 10k servers per year, our logical infrastructure has to scale efficient and rapidly.
By holding this role, you will be part of a small team to build, maintain and operate a full stack of services which every server and engineer relies on.
You will be a key member to enable every other criteo team to operate their services, clusters.
You will :
- Provide a provisioning solution to production engineering teams, understand their needs and continuously iWho you aremprove the automation of provisioning capabilities
- Provide automated and resilient core services (DNS, DHCP, PXE, …) for all the servers, storage devices, network gears, etc.
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug the hardest problems, live, on complex systems
- Test and validate new drivers and firmware for hardware components and new system kernels
Who you are :
- Experience with configuration and automation tools (Chef, Puppet, …)
- Experience with core infrastructure software and protocols (DHCP, DNS, …)
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure management
- Experience learning software, frameworks and APIs
- Communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork ability