As a Site Reliability Engineer at Sharethrough you’ll be in charge of our infrastructure and automation necessary to facilitate the development of fault-tolerant microservices, stream analytics, and contemporary hosting. We believe operations should be tightly integrated into the product execution pipeline, so you will pave the way for creating a solid infrastructure on our Sharethrough Exchange Engineering team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborating: You’ll work closely with engineers to create highly operable and scalable products.
- Operations and Development: You’ll spend about 80% of your time on the operations side of things, with 20% of your time spent on larger architecture improvements.
- Building and Scaling: You’ll be focused on making large systems more reliable including auto-scaling and building
Let’s Talk If
- You’ve automated more processes than you can count.
- You have experience with big data processing systems, infrastructure, and tools (Docker and Terraform are a plus but not required).
- You think big picture and are knowledgeable on a variety of scaling capabilities.
Why You’ll Love Working at Sharethrough
- Values driven culture: You’d be walking into a welcoming and diverse environment that is built around action, optimism, purpose and transparency. We have a fun, supportive culture and firmly believe in what we are doing.
- Marry the problem, not the solution: We’re constantly re-evaluating our technical infrastructure to deliver faster, better and more reliable software.
- Collaborative Operations: We believe operations is more than just a one person job, and have established an ops guild that meets monthly to encourage collaboration.