We are looking for professionals (with 2.5 -12 years of experience) who can fulfill the following criteria:
Job Location: Bengaluru, Delhi/ NCR and Pune
Must Have Skills
- Hands on experience in ServiceNow
- Hands on in Service Now administration and Development
- Experience in Java scripting
- Admin experience on ServiceNow Modules Incident, Problem, Change, CMS, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Integration, Knowledge, Discovery, Performance Analytics, Orchestration HR Case Management
- Experience in Maintenance, administration and version standardization of Service Now
- Experience with ServiceNow development/configuration with Java certified
- Experience developing Applications on SNOW Platform
- Required adequate technical architecture implementation experience on ServiceNow and Scripting knowledge
- Customized Service levels Platform Upgrades Service Management Process development
- Third Party Management/Integration with other ITSM tools
- Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application.
- Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running.
- Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Strong analytical, Coding(C++/Java), estimating and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Good to Have Skills
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is a plus
- Angular JS experience is a plus
- Experience on service now service portal
- ServiceNow certifications
Role & Responsibilities
- In addition to working on his/her own deliverables, review the team’s deliverables like requirement sign off, design & build
- Mentor the fellow team members and help whenever required.
- Come up with process improvements & automations.
If you, or a friend, match these requirements, please send in your resumes to [email protected], marking “Service Now Stack overflow” in the subject line.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.