As a (Senior) WPF developer, you are responsible for the development of appealing WPF applications as well as for the development, optimization and testing of existing applications. You work in a dedicated team of UX developers and UX designers.
Thanks to individual training opportunities, Ergosign always keeps you up to date with the latest technology. At the same time, you can give free rein to your ideas through active participation in innovation projects and realize exciting projects as part of a team.
- At least two years work experience in desktop development with UWP / WPF in the .NET environment.
- Significant experience with WPF UI development.
- Safe handling of styles, control templates and data templates.
- You are familiar with attached properties and behaviors.
- Experience in developing custom controls is an advantage.
- Skilled handling with C# and features like Linq, Lambda Expressions, Async, Await amongst others.
- Advanced knowlegde of the MVVM pattern.
- You are able to handle Data Context, INotifyPropertyChanged, ICommand etc. blindfolded.
- Knowledge of application frameworks like PRISM would be great.
- An eye for aesthetics, design and faithful implementation of a professional UX design
- You have a high sense of quality and responsibility.