Are you a software engineer with a passion for quality and automation? Do you want to help bring organizations beyond continuous integration and towards fully automated continuous delivery? We are looking for a candidate with strong development experience in different fields of test automation, from UI (Web) to native mobile to API testing to strengthen our team in Cologne. As well as strong technical background, we are looking for a team player that is able to communicate the business value of test automation, as well as lead the test planning and coordinate activities related to releases and software Go-lives.
- Lead, design and take part in the implementation of test automation suites with BDD frameworks such as Cucumber
- Consult the organization in automation best practices and tools as well as mentor more junior team members to enable their growth
- Manual testing (if required), reproducing of issues in different stages of the software delivery process as well as triaging and escalation of defects
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in quality assurance
- 2+ years experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber)
- Strong understanding of Web and Mobile as platforms for application development
- Solid knowledge of protocols, technologies and tools such as HTTP, HTML, CSS, Git, Java, Selenium
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Responsive website testing frameworks (e.g Galen), API testing frameworks, Maven, Jenkins
- Requirement Analysis and Product Experience
We offer the opportunity to work in challenging and exciting agile projects with large clients in different business sectors. Besides, from a friendly international environment with an open and flexible organizational culture, we offer opportunities for growth in the form of trainings, educational platforms, access to conferences, amongst others.