Your key responsibilities
- The (Senior) Software Engineer will be a critical part of concept and product development team for Sports Medicine, the fastest growing segment of the Endoscopy business.
- The engineer will work in an international project team developing complex medical software supporting the pre-operative planning for Hip arthroscopies.
- Your key responsibility is the management and further development of our so called “Hip Map Software” which maps the entire process perusing medical image data to automatically processing and translating it into 3D computer models which are the basis for subsequent design.
- You act as an important interface between internal departments to identify the individual user-needs of your stakeholder, to translate these into specific requirements and to evaluate the technical feasibility.
- The engineer will support product development execution teams owning detailed designs of core technology blocks and pushing the leading edge of technology in the operating room.
- You have the opportunity to learn and influence image processing for pre-operative planning, data handling and machine learning to advance the future of arthroscopy.
What are we looking for?
- You have an advanced degree in computer science or another technical field of studies and ideally initial professional experience working in software development in an industrial environment.
- We are also happy to give ambitious graduates with relevant practical experiences a chance!
- You have profound software development skills with C, C++, ideally in combination with Qt, QML. Experience in SQL and database usage is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience in image processing, computational geometry and machine learning are preferable.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that works on projects with minimal direction. This individual will be highly collaborative and must have the ability to communicate effectively both to technical and non-technical audiences. This person will have strong problem solving and analytical skills and will strive to develop a deep understanding of the clinical needs of the products they are working on.
- You are fluent in English.
Contact: If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to Kristina Boch via +49 761 4888-766.