What you will do
- As a Sr. Software Engineer Robotics, you will participate in planning and conducting software requirement analysis and design for our MAKO robot.
- You will write software that will interact with and control complex electromechanical systems.
- You will participate validating the functionality of your programs with surgeons, nurses, and other medical device users.
- You will involve in all facets of the software development life cycle.
- You will be working very closely with multiple sites R&D development teams especially in U.S.
What you need
- You have minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related software focused engineering curriculum. Advanced degree preferred.
- You have ideally 3+ years of experience in complex middleware C++ software design and development, preferably in real-time environment. We are happy to give even ambitious graduates a chance!
- You have profound C ++ programming and strong object-oriented design and development experience.
- RTOS, MATLAB and/or Robotics control experience preferred.
- You should be highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to convey highly technical information to internal staff as well as external clients.
- You combine excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to work well both independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in German and English.
If you have further questions, please contact Ms Kristina Boch at 0049 761 4888-766. We are looking forward to your application in English including CV, cover letter and references! Please note that the headline may differ from the title.