Committed, dynamical and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart capturing and measurement technologies. You support us in engineering and implementing powerful software. You are led by curiosity and not afraid of trying out new ways and ideas? Join our team and make your visions come true!
Senior Software Engineer (f/m)
This appeals to you
- Managing the backlog of our computer vision library – which is the base for many great products such as Leica’s RTC360 or BLK3D
- Managing the backlog for our continuous integration processes and the DevOps activities to ensure the code quality
- Technical coordination of contributions to a common computer vision library from distributed project teams
- Coaching a team of research engineers regarding best practices in software engineering and software design according to the existing architecture and guidelines
- Supporting the software architect by consolidating architectural requirements from local project teams
- Contributing as software engineer in feasibility studies related to computer vision to investigate opportunities in the fields of surveying, metrology, security, agriculture, etc.
This is you
- Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in modern best practices for software development, delivery, and deployment
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and strong background in object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience in software design
- Experience in Computer Vision is a strong plus
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills with a positive and pro-active problem solving attitude is a fundamental requirement
Our innovative solutions and products are characterised by the highest efficiency and reliability. They are used wherever it is all about recording, analysing and presenting 3D information. Improve your future with us, become part of our team and this global success story.
How can I apply
Hexagon Technology Center GmbH
Heinrich Wild Strasse