As a Python Developer Backend in our billing team, you will create cutting-edge software solutions. You will be working on our one-of-a-kind tariff tool for the energy industry, enabling our clients to offer and invoice highly personalized energy services.
- We work every day to make electricity completely green. With our pioneering work, we are driving the energy transition.
- We have a broad skillset and various backgrounds, making sure that we take a lot of different perspectives into consideration.
- We know the energy market is complex. That's why we share our knowledge and make sure you profit from it.
- Your code enables our customers to run business-critical processes
- Design, develop and implement highly personalized and automated billing solutions, changing the energy industry and increasing the share of renewables in the market
- Continuously improve the product catalogue and develop new features, enhancing our market-leading position
- Contribute to our microservices architecture to operate large-scale operations for a great number of customers
- Identify current trends in software design and share that knowledge within the team.
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field
- Very good SQL and objected-oriented Python (2/3) knowledge, Django ORM desirable
- Experience in automated quality assurance (e.g. unit test, robot framework) is welcome
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN is a plus
- Strong communication skills with good command of German and English
- A lot of creative freedom in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Be part of one of Europe's fastest-growing energy companies
- Shape the decentralized and renewable energy world
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours