We are offering you an exciting role as a software engineer (f/m) in the field of machine learning. Join one of our agile features teams to develop sophisticated algorithms for autonomous driving. Contribute to the autonomous vehicle being able to orient itself, assess situations and select the most appropriate and comfortable driving strategy even in urban environments. Use your expertise to participate actively in all development phases from prototyping in Python, using state-of-art machine learning frameworks and ROS, to writing C++ code that runs in the final production vehicles.
You will apply your ideas and machine learning methods to gain insights from large amounts of data to, for example, create models to interpret traffic scenes and to predict the behaviour of other traffic participants. For validation, you will make use of a simulation environment as well as real test vehicles.
In your daily work, you will find yourself in an international and interdisciplinary environment, collaborating intensively with our high-tech industry partners. Our brand-new Autonomous Driving Campus offers the infrastructure you need to work productively and focus on the software for the automobile of the future.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related subject.
- An in-depth knowledge of machine learning techniques (including deep learning).
- Very good practical experience of software development in C++ and Python.
- Experience working with ML frameworks like TensorFlow.
- Understanding of concepts and practical experience in software engineering.
- Enthusiasm for software and automobiles.
- Business-fluent English.