PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Berlin,Paris and Japan. We work on international markets. We are backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy and international team and business.
Your mission will be to help us build performant and visually appealing web apps for the real estate industry. You’ll be a member of our product development team and work together with other developers internationally, a product owner and a UX designer. As all other team members, you help constantly raise the quality bar of our code.
- Build and improve product features - on the front end as well as on the back end
- Design and enhance an intuitive, easy-to-use API (used by our own front-end and by third-party applications)
- Help us deliver intuitive UI and great cross-browser experiences
- Stay on top of best practices of modern software development
- Collaborate closely with fellow engineers, data scientists, and business people
- Contribute your ideas to our product development and system architecture
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with front end development, single page applications and JS frameworks
- Experience with back end development, API design, and databases
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices (clean code, code review, test-driven development, ...) and version control systems
- Experience with (some of) the technologies we’re using:
- Python, Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- PostgreSQL, PostGIS
- Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud
- You worked previously in ‘agile’ team(s) and are looking forward to doing it again,
- You are comfortable working in English; you have a great read, good spoken command of it.