We are looking for you as a Senior Full-Stack-Developer (m/f/d) to build one of the most modern, micro service based architecture for a new and innovative insurance companies in Germany. With your experience as a full stack senior developer and your passion for new architecture you will be able to actively shape the future of the insurance industry with us.
- With you we will build a new platform for our B2C and B2B customers to administrate their accounts.
- Together with you we create new micro-service based front- and backend applications.
- You are responsible for parts of the microservice architecture, building and creating automated test of software components and documentation of web-based applications
- Every day you will take on varied and responsible tasks in the exciting and promising environment of a start-up.
- You write clean, testable and maintainable code
- You deliver prototype and production software in short iteration cycles
- You work in an AWS and Bitbucket hosted development environment
- You have a good knowledge of Domain Driven Design (DDD) and micro-service based architecture
- You show a safe handling of web technologies web technologies and common frameworks
- You have already developed REST or SOAP interfaces and used external interfaces and know the challenges of a good interface architecture.
- You have basic knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL and PL/SQL Developer or TOAD)
- You are convinced of test-driven development approaches
- You know agile development methods and can achieve common goals in a team
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken English
- You have a permit to work in Europe
We offer you:
- A lot of creativity in a startup, there is no outdated code and no legacy systems, so you can create your own solutions and don't have to take over another developer's project.
- A versatile and modern tech stack with the following components: AWS, Docker, Linux, NodeJs, PHP
- A pleasant, relaxed working atmosphere and the opportunity to grow with new challenges
- A modern workplace with an extremely high feel-good atmosphere in a dynamic, value-oriented company in the heart of Cologne.
- Plenty of room for personal development and design through flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- A steep learning curve in a performance-oriented environment with a lot of personal responsibility
- No (or very few) bull-shit bingo meetings