The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Well-engineered and robust code is a point of honor for you because you're interested in the architecture of your utilized technologies? Well, we got you covered! As (Senior) Front End Developer (m/f/d) you're a key player and responsible for engineering and implementing software products in a robust and well maintainable manner in strong collaboration with our software architects. If this sounds like something that you would like to do, join our team in Leipzig and start shaping the future of the online travel industry!
- Developing new user centric software applications and frameworks for our platforms in strong collaboration with our software architects
- Implementing new features with recent software and solutions
- Defining criteria for usability and accessibility
- Contributing and sharing ideas and knowledge while working in multidisciplinary and agile teams
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Familiarity with Clean Code, TDD, Continuous Integration/Delivery as well as with Micro Services and Cloud technologies
- Strong knowledge about service-oriented architectures and relevant technologies
- Profound professional background in web or e-commerce landscape
- Agile mindset (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
What we offer
- Reliability: unlimited full-time employment contract
- Work-Life-Balance: 28 days of paid leave, flexible working hours
- Creative space: scope for design, proactivity and responsibility
- Professional development: training possibilities
- Team spirit: regular company and team events
- Employee benefits: discounts on touristic products, shops and restaurants
- Well-being: free drinks, snacks and fruit
- Attractive location: central offices with great transport connection
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.
Invia Travel Germany GmbH