WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
We are currently looking for several awesome Networking engineers on all levels!
We are moving to the cloud as our future technology foundation and we have just started! At the same we also transform our legacy network towards software defined and automated. Do you want to be a part of shaping the network future together with us?
As a person you are open-minded and you have a hunger to learn and always strive for continuous improvement. You are a team player that actively collaborates with people around you and who enjoys inspiring others as well as being inspired. By encouraging simplicity, efficiency, ownership and accountability, makes you easy to collaborate with others.
To succeed in the role we see that you have many of the following:
- Good knowledge of working with Switching and routing protocols
- Knowledge of working with Wi-Fi Technology
- Experience of working with network security
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol
- Knowledge of Software defined LAN and WAN
- Experience in working with cloud networking (Azure, GCP, AWS etc.)
- Knowledge of automation and tooling’s (Ansible etc.)
- Knowledge in scripting and/or programming (Python, Java, PowerShell etc.)
- Experience of working with Design of local area and wide area networks
- Extensive experience of DHCP and DNS
In your role you will play a key part creating the technology foundation serving millions of IKEA customers with new shopping experiences around the world. You will work in an agile environment together with a highly skilled diverse team.
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com
- Design, implement and run next generation of the IKEA network
- Develop and integrate new cloud connections to our network
- Create secure and automated cloud networking for our product teams
- Implement and use latest networking technologies
- Build next generation automation for existing legacy network
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to enable IKEA to become the world´s leading multichannel home furnishing. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability. Digital technology capability for core infrastructure will create the technology stack for the future to enable growth, flexibility and speed of Ingka Group which is the largest IKEA franchisee group.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. If you have questions regarding the role, the recruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Charlotta Malmer at [email protected]
FYI: This recruitment is being handled in a new recruitment system where you as a candidate now have your own recruitment page. You can now track the status of your application and edit attachments even after submitting your application. Please note that the candidate information we may have saved in the previous recruitment system is not connected to the new platform. You will be asked to update your profile with new information.