WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for awesome Digital Technology Engineers on all levels!
We are building cloud based run-time and services as our future technology foundation and we have just started! Do you want to be a part of shaping this together with us?
In your role you will play a key part creating the technology foundation serving millions of IKEA customers with new shopping experiences around the world. You will work in an agile environment together with a highly skilled diverse team.
As a person, you are open-minded, you have a hunger to learn and always strive for continuous improvement. You are a team player that actively collaborates with people around you and who enjoys inspiring others as well as being inspired. By encouraging simplicity, efficiency, ownership and accountability, makes you easy to collaborate with others.
You aslo have experience:
• working with cloud and edge infrastructure
• beeing a part of establishing or using cloud services
• knowledge of automation and tooling (i.e. Terraform, Ansible etc.)
• scripting and/or programming (i.e. Python, Java, PowerShell etc.)
• created self service capabilities and functions for cloud infrastructure
• from the retail or distribution area is beneficial, but not
As a Senior Digital Technology Engineer you will be accountable for high quality digital operations engineering practices combing low level systems expertise with high-level distributed systems knowledge, monitoring expertise, and programming skills supporting the product delivery teams across the Group Digital.
You will also:
• Innovate and create the platforms, patterns and frameworks as a foundation to
support agile application development
• Collaborate cross-functionally with DevOps teams
• Be the full stack technology expert for costumer touchpoints, distribution
centres and remote offices
• Work with teams across the organisation to architect, onboard, automate and
• Learn and educate in your area of expertise
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to enable IKEA to become the world´s leading multichannel home furnishing. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability. Digital technology capability for core infrastructure will create the technology stack for the future to enable growth, flexibility and speed of Ingka Group which is the largest IKEA franchisee group.
This role is located in Malmö.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. So do not delay, please send us your application in English today.
You might have some questions about the position or the recruitment process and that's a good thing! Feel free to reach out to our recruiter: Sam Foged Jensen via [email protected]