As part of the PowerVR Flow team you will develop and support the next generation of CAD flow, tools and methodologies. This team’s development and support enables the hardware engineering teams to produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power GPU IP cores. In this highly visible role you will liaise with a diverse range of engineering teams, with the primary focus with supporting the hardware engineering departments within PowerVR. It is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are in the process of evolving our design verification environment and improving our execution efficiency.
- Develop innovative new flows and methodologies which support the hardware teams
- Assist with the maintenance and support of flows in use by our internal customers
- Work with the latest technology and EDA tools in simulation & regression, formal, synthesis, emulation, linting etc
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Master's / 1st class Bachelor students in Computer Science, Software/Hardware Engineering or related area
- Familiarity of programming in an object-oriented, functional, or dynamic language
- A working knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience of programming in Python and desire to work with this language further
- Good debugging, problem solving and supporting skills
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems - including Bash or Csh scripting and the use of shell utilities such as grep, find, sed
You might also have
- Knowledge of test driven development within an Python environment
- Automated testing within a continuous integration and agile environment
- Experience in FPGA systems and Low level programming
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.