As a Senior Software Developer, you'll be responsible for the development of existing and future products, focusing on innovating and commercialising new concepts and providing technical support for existing and new products.
- Full life cycle software development in-line with current projects.
- Maintain Source control according to company standards.
- Review and understand all current systems, internal and outsourced.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing high-quality code by utilising the latest engineering best practices and tools.
- Develop user interfaces with consideration for the interaction between users and process.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live, in accordance with QA standards.
- Improve and develop test, installation and commissioning procedures.
- Create and maintain software development standards.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), ideally in C# / .NET
- Web API development – particularly ASP.NET
- Database development (MySQL, T-SQL)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Test-driven development & code review
- Excellent communications skills, able to communicate at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Experience using Azure platform and services
- Ability to rapidly change roles and responsibilities while working in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high functioning, skilled and close-knit team, tasked with building an entirely new system solution from scratch. With the exposure to work with modern technologies and the Azure cloud platform, this is an attractive role that provides a practical challenge and rewarding project.