CeleraOne is one of Germany’s leading paid-content tech companies and part of Axel Springer group. We provide a complete analytics and automation platform optimized for synchronous real-time processing of people data, content, and device / machine signals of a user's customer journey on customer websites. Our technology is built for performance, scalability and the reduction of operating costs. We integrate all communication channels between content provider and end user, connecting with conventional enterprise solutions and free valuable business data from information silos. We facilitate our technology to publishing groups such as Axel Springer (Welt.de and Bild.de), Süddeutsche Zeitung, Rheinische Post, Die Zeit and many more.
We are a team of highly motivated software developers and mathematicians with diverse backgrounds. Our English-speaking team of roughly 40 members, together fostering a friendly and respectful atmosphere, where everyone has the opportunity to take over responsibility quickly.
- Enhancement of CeleraOne’s in-memory architecture and business logic
- Development of efficient algorithms and data structures for real-time processing of large data volumes
- Development in C++17 by using state of the art technologies (Boost, ZeroMQ, Intel TBB, Clang, LLVM, Poco, Mongo DB)
- Implementation and design of highly scalable and distributed architectures
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or relevant professional experience
- Several years of professional experience with C++ development
- Advanced skills in modern C++ (C++17)
- Experience with other languages, like Python
- Experience in server programming and multithreading
- Knowledge of compiler technologies and experience with LLVM, ZeroMQ and/or MongoDB is desirable
- Good command of English (fluent in written and spoken)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creative, highly motivated self-starter and learner
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and new products