Job Description:We are offering you an exciting role as an Applied Scientist in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (f/m). Join our AI technology team and contribute to various fields of application within BMW Group, such as next-generation mobility services, industry 4.0 and autonomous driving, by making latest AI trends and technologies available for product development. As an AI evangelist, you will contribute to the international AI community and promote new ways of thinking for various technical challenges at BMW Group. Your expertise will help you participating actively in all development phases from prototyping, using state-of-art machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow, to production-ready C++ code that runs in BMW vehicles and other products.
In your daily work, you will find yourself in an international and interdisciplinary environment, collaborating intensively with our high-tech industry partners. Our brand-new Autonomous Driving Campus offers the infrastructure you need to work productively on the software for the mobility of the future.
Qualifikationen und Erfahrung
- A university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related subject.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning and other AI techniques.
- Very good practical experience of software development in C++ and Python.
- Experience working with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Understanding of concepts and practical experience in software engineering.
- Enthusiasm for software and automobiles.
- Business-fluent English.