We are offering an exciting position as a Senior Algorithm Developer (f/m) for Autonomous Driving. You will be responsible for developing algorithms and software solutions for sensor signal processing, sensor fusion, state estimation and prediction. You will be a key player during the entire development process, from prototype implementation (e.g. in Python and ROS), through software architecture and implementation in C++ to integration and validation of the software.
You will use your ideas to design and optimise complex algorithms, e.g. for the identification, classification and fusion of objects in the vehicle environment or for situation interpretation while supporting implementation of algorithms in efficient embedded software. You will also carry out testing and validation of the algorithms developed, as well as conduct trials with real test vehicles.
In your daily work, you will find yourself in an international and interdisciplinary environment and collaborate closely with our high-tech partners. . Our new Autonomous Driving Campus offers the perfect infrastructure you will need for successfully developing software for the cars of the future.
- A University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, robotics or a related field of study.
- In-depth professional experience and expertise in the field of autonomous systems (e.g. sensor data fusion, object tracking, navigation, scene interpretation, prediction).
- Very good knowledge of software engineering and the programming languages C++ and Python.
- Extensive mathematical knowledge of statistics, numerical analysis and/or optimisation.
- Experience in software development processes, e.g. agile methods.
- Business-fluent English.