Our product and mission
Our core product, HoloBuilder.com, is a web based editor allowing users to create digital twins of (construction) projects. Our customers can import their 2D floor plans or 3D BIM models and document the current project status using 360° pictures. Additionally, we are offering our customers automatic image analysis via deep learning, embedding task management systems into the images, 3D measuring in 360° pictures, virtual site inspections and much more.
Your Role in our Team
We are currently implementing processes in our company to get fully certified for SOC 2 and ISO 270001 and we are looking for new team members to help on this mission. In addition, if you have experience and interest in penetration testing APIs, web- and native- applications you will help with our internal penetration tests we do in addition to the external tests.
- Defining and establishing processes and policies in our company in cooperation with the other members of the security team
- Frequent internal penetration testing of both our frontends and backends
- Organizing and working with external penetration testers on 3rd party audits and reports
- Reviewing security related customer requests and questionnaires together with the security team
What You need to bring
- Familiarity with penetration testing and security research in general
- Interest in the general topic of company processes and policies
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or similar qualification. An official degree isn’t required - what counts are your skills
- No fear of communication and facing new challenges
- A strong interest in professional software development and openness for new ideas