Are you an experienced developer that wants to contribute to a more scalable and efficient QWIC?
As our in-house Salesforce developer you will be working to create our order management platform, increase connectivity to other parties in our supply chain and help the marketing team get more insights into our customer data. You're analytical and a good communicator and therefore able to translate the wishes from the business into requirements and features.
What do we expect from you?
Within the role of Salesforce Developer, you will play an important role within our projects. In detail you will:
- Develop, implement and test Salesforce applications using force.com platform based programming languages;
- Define technical Solution Design Documents;
- Contribute to the development of configuration specifications;
- Integrate Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions;
- Be responsible for the execution of technical analysis and crafting technical specifications for Salesforce solutions;
- Support the team as a domain expert by providing solutions;
- Ensure post-production support.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree;
- You're analytical and can be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements;
- You're communicative, with problem solving skills;
- You have 2+ years of meaningful experience as Java or Salesforce developer;
- You have experience with Object Oriented Programming;
- You have a deep understanding of Visualforce, SFDC APEX, SQL/SOQL, XML, HTML, Java, SOAP and REST techniques;
- Experience with the development and integration of Salesforce environments is a pro;
- Experience with version control and continuous integration is a pro;
- You should be eager to learn new technologies on a fast pace;
- Knowledge and experience with CRM packages such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics ERP is an advantage;
- Fluent in English.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility, and possibility to express you creativity in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A good salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
- Your very own QWIC e-bike;
- Healthy lunch, Friday afternoon drinks, fun company events and weekly sports.
Up for a challenge?
Use the link to apply. If you have questions, don’thesitate to contact our recruiter, Sil Bartlema (0641290479).
No agencies please!