Do you want to be part of the supermarket revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking startup culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies of the Netherlands!
We are on the hunt for the smartest Salesforce Developers that want to make the difference. Is this you?
Where you fit in
You get thrilled by building high quality code to solve hard problems. Technical and operational excellence is your second nature. Your dream team is satisfied only if it can improve continuously.
What challenges await you
- Translate business requirements into Salesforce solutions
- Specify, implement, and deploy new Salesforce applications
- Monitor and maintain existing Salesforce applications
- Keep up with the entire Salesforce ecosystem
Who you are
- Master of Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience with in-depth Salesforce development (APEX)
- Fluent in English, Dutch not required
- For bonus points: Experience with the following technologies:
Technologies you'll use
- Salesforce platform:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- RESTful integrations
- Illuminated Cloud
- Git, Github