Job Description:Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Your Team - Marketing, Sales Operations & Communications (MSC)
The MSC team consists of two sections, Sales Operations and Marketing & Communications. We offer you professional and personal development through a distinctive feedback culture for rapid progress and optimum use of your skills. If you would like to contribute to the agile everyday life of Sales Operations, if you are motivated and collegial cooperation and a lot of fun at work are important to you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Then come in and join our Marketing, Sales Operations & Communications team as Sales Operations Professional CRM (70-100%).
Your mission and responsibilities:
* You are responsible for topics such as customer classification, market segmentation, funnel management and actively promote the optimization of account structures in the CRM landscape.
* When introducing new CRM tools, strategies and processes, you will act as project manager and change manager.
* Together with the team, you will work on the operational deployment of our cloud-based CRM system.
* In addition, you will be the contact person for reporting such as the creation of ad hoc reports and further data analyses.
* You will coordinate global and local customer satisfaction surveys and develop management recommendations based on the results.
* Our commercial apprentices in their first year of training can count on you as a competent practical adviser.
Your qualifications and experiences:
* You think analytically and in a structured way and enjoy the operative implementation in our CRM landscape.
* You have a good understanding of database structures.
* You have a high level of customer orientation.
* You are happy to impart knowledge and business guidelines our commercial apprentices.
Your personality and skills:
* You have a university degree in (business) information technology, business administration or a comparable field of study.
* have several years of professional experience in the field of CRM and you are familiar with the application of CRM systems.
* You have experience in the implementation of sales processes.
* You speak German and you have a very good knowledge of English; knowledge of French is an advantage.
* You are communicative, proactive and show initiative
* You act as an interface to the sales organization and you have a good network within the company.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about.
You want to know more? Talk to us! Contact person for this position is Daniela Antoni, +41 58 199 14 14.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.